Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Rating the users    

Rating the users

Ivona
Serbia

Nah, nah, i �m not for it. I would never reach the top 20 and it would considerably hurt my ego. Yeah, just talked to my ego and it says �no � too. Sorry. Cool

17 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I would not agree to that at all. I think it would lead to huge problems. Especially with ego �s. I would feel sooo hurt if I was not at the top .HugCaroline.

17 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Aahhhhh, Caroline, you could have been more modest, like i was, and say Top 10 at least! Although we both know we would be striving for ... NUMBER ONE! Evil Smile Especially you who hasn �t been very productive these days Tongue

17 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

Sorry, I am a big opponent of rating systems--I have spent a good part of my adult life having to calm people down because of their response to being rated (usually NOT by me).  I hate the competition and the effect it has on people.

Objectively speaking:
One significant weakness with the idea you suggest is that it doesn �t give someone a chance to get a better rating if their worksheets improve.  Once you vote on someone, it is "set in stone"

17 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2