Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet removed : (    

Worksheet removed : (

regina. di
Brazil

Worksheet removed : (

I �m very sad that I had one of my worksheets removed. Victor said it was a copy from another worksheet that I haven �t had any idea it existed here. I �ve created it by myself and have put a lot of effort to make it look nice. And it was a very different one, just with a similar idea, but completely different sentences. I get so upset when things like this happen. You try to create something nice and they remove it. By the way, when I try to contact Victor to explain and try to solve a problem, he never answers. 

I don �t know if that happens only with me or with everyone. I just know that I get really disappointed when a worksheet I create by myself is reported as stolen.

19 Jul 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

If your ws is original, you can upload it again.
Or you can adapt the ws a bit, make it even more interesting, add some more activities, songs, youtube links, games... I am sure you get your lost 40 points back... Maybe you can get much more :-))
Don �t give up... To prevent deleting, change the layout or give link to the similar ws and state the differences...

It is normal to have similar worksheets. But it is not fair to take someone�s idea / pics / layout completely and not to give credits to the original... I believe you agree with this...
Victor and moderators are trying to PREVENT these naughty things... Some new members are trying to cheat the system, that�s why the voting system was implemented.... Victor and moderators may be wrong sometimes, so please forgive them and upload it again. Cheer up !

19 Jul 2009