Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > = ( what īs going on????    

= ( what īs going on????

Mar0919
Mexico

= ( what īs going on????

Hi, guys!!! I īve been reading these past few days comments about the viruses caught from this site, and actually I had been having a lot of problems uploading any worksheet. After reading about the viruses, I ran my antivirus, it detected 2 trojans, and after that, I was able to  upload my worksheet yesterday. However, I checked today, to see if it was loaded, and it doesn īt appear anywhere under "New Contributions" or under the topic of the worksheet... It īs weird īcause I haven īt gotten the points for it, but in my profile, under "My printables"... I can see that it has one download. It īs not about the points, but it īs a little discouraging all these virus issues!!!
Hmmm!!! what īs happeningggggg??????

22 Jul 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

You have uploaded that worksheet with the date "21th July, so it īs going to appear in recent contributions after 12 p.m. Spanish time.  The download it already has may have been done before that.

22 Jul 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

MMM that īs strange, because actually I  uploaded it yesterday, Monday July 20th. that īs why I checked 24 hours later... oh well, thanks for your reply!!!

22 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Have you considered the different time areas? Maybe you uploaded your worksheet after 12 p.m. Spanish time, when recent contributions appear.

22 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Damielle, I think you mean 12AM. 12PM is noon.

22 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

You are right, Mr Spagman!!!

22 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Wink

22 Jul 2009