Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Today is my turn!!!    

Today is my turn!!!

procei
Brazil

Today is my turn!!!

I always read on forum, teachers complaining as they couldn�t send a printable, ppt or online exercises...and I tought "maybe it is a problem on their system, on their pc, on the tool that is managing the pc (don�t take it hardly, just kidding) or something related to our "tecnology" system!!! What a bad feeling!!! Today was my turn...I couldn�t send anything...I don �t know if it is a problem with the virus, I am justing providing my pc one examination anti-virus, I hope that it doesn�t have a horse, a spider, a swine...any kind of virus....maybe the problem is with the "tool" that manages the mouse and keyboard...(me) ...I am going home and provide some rest for myself...Tomorrow I hope things will be better....Bye... 

22 Jul 2009      

ranclaude
Australia

Hi procei,
Yes, i think there is something happening because my computer/internet protection has been quarantining many trojans and viral infections as such in the past couple of days. I �m using "Norton Internet Security". Perhaps if you download the new version of this internet security, it may assist in solving the viral issue. Sorry I can �t be much of a help, but this works for me, and hope it works for you too.
Cheers,
ranclaude

22 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

LOL

22 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

cute gifs. lol

22 Jul 2009     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

I guess Damielle �s cliparts reflect the way YOU & most of us are feeling!!! I did have viruses over the weekend... I did change my anti-virus for AVG, hope it works now! Keep on tring ! Don �t give up! xx Fabiola  :o)

22 Jul 2009