Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For those who missed it!    

For those who missed it!

Mariethe House
France

Dear Nebal!

I won �t answer in geat detail.... I will just say Linda is a very touching person.....

I really enjoyed having her stay with me..... Made me think of my little kitten :someone you

want to hug because she is so sweet and ....fragile, maybe.....

Behind the screen, you only see , you can �t feel the vibrations of the other person...... This is

the difference when you are meeting the person and you listen to her and you see her

expressions etc...

So, a very touching encounter.... Yes!

Next year, You are coming to visit, Nebal, aren �t you?????Wink

24 Jul 2009     

Zora
Canada

Sweet Nebal:

It was my first time to France and I thought it an absolutely gorgeous place. Everything was so lush and green, clean - there were even fireflies in her town! Do you know that I haven �t seen one in 15 years where I live and it �s manly due to pollution and the like?? The houses tend to have flower gardens in front of the house.. it was just lovely. The people were very friendly too.

And Mariethe and Gerard Wink are both amazing people. Kind, generous, funny... they are the cutest couple ever. I wish they were  my aunt and uncle for real... They are just so interesting and fun to be around.

And Minou, their kitten, is the sweetest little brat ever... I wanted to pack him and take him with me!!

Now it �s your turn Nebal... when are you coming to visit me??? Or Mariethe? LOL

24 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2