Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > How to split pages and have them uploaded and displayed side by side?    

How to split pages and have them uploaded and displayed side by side?

freedom4life
Canada

How to split pages and have them uploaded and displayed side by side?

How does one upload split(two separate) pages and are still displayed side by side for others to download as one? Thanks for the help.

24 Jul 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Just upload them as a single document (no more than 300Kb)

24 Jul 2009     

freedom4life
Canada

Ha ha..that �s why I want to split-them-up in the first place! Another issue that the webmaster or host/hostess of this website should remedy ASAP. WE NEED MORE KILOBYTES, DUDE/DUDETTE!

24 Jul 2009     

Akanah
Spain

A few months ago, we had to move coz there wasn �t enough space. We are a lot of members in this site and so, no more space can be given.

There are a lot of WSS with more than a single page, just check it. If that �s your problem, try to compress the pictures. Word does it and, if it is not enough, download any program like NXPowerLite. Take a look at this:

Victor, the webmaster, has to face a lot of issues and he is doing a great work. 

BTW, I don �t wanna be rude but, don �t dudette me, please.

Olga

24 Jul 2009     

freedom4life
Canada

Oh thank you, thank you! A nice big wet kiss and a great big warm hug to you! Thumbs Up

24 Jul 2009