Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Isnīt a website for sharing?????    

Isnīt a website for sharing?????

xuxutati
Brazil

Isnīt a website for sharing?????

Dear friends from ESL:

As for me, it is a website for sharing things about EFL not for discussing political issues. People are not guilty for what their leaders do and the behavior/opinion of  political group/leader usually does not reflect the populationīs opinion. I guess the world has already suffered a lot with this sort of things. There are good and bad people everywhere. Being good or bad does not depend on where you were born, your religion, race, skin color or whatever.
We must stop it and try to respect each other. I think teachers are supposed to teach their students to accept the differences and learn how to live in peace.
Please just take a look at what somebody answered to a member who was just asking for some help for her classes.

Nice day!

25 Jul 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

You are right Xuxutati!
This is not the kind of attitude we foster in this site:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10584
As for that user... shame on him/her!
All my best,
Cyn

25 Jul 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Really a shame......crying shame...Cry

25 Jul 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I must agree with you, xuxutati.
What candystore wrote is really sick and doesn īt belong here. DisapproveOnly an unconscious or a mentally ill person can answer like this to someone who was asking for help. I feel really sad that such a person belongs to this community.
Shame on you, candystore.Thumbs Down

25 Jul 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Insults are the arguments employed by those who are not able to create relashionship.

25 Jul 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

The user must be banned.

25 Jul 2009     

Sara26
Brazil

I couldn īt agree more, Xuxutati !!! ClapClapClap

Have a great weekend!
Hugs & kisses,
Sara

25 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I agree that politics and religion don īt belong here on the forum.
We are here to enjoy each other īs company, to help each other and if that isn īt the case then that person should leave the site.
We are not all bad or all good...only human beings living our lives the best way we can and we shouldn īt attack other people because of political or religious issues.
We need to put aside all of this here and pull together...not only for us but for future generations.
Fiona.

25 Jul 2009     

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

I don īt really know what was said to provoke these comments. But I agree with Xuxutai. People are people, there are good, nice, mean people regardless of their colour, religion, social background, etc etc. I DO LOVE being with people whose religion or background is different to mine. In my opinion, sharing our differences is so enriching!!!
 "Like a leaf, humans are different in appearance. But like leaves, we are all from  the same tree."

LetÂīs be understanding :)

25 Jul 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Thank you so much for your support, dear friends!!! Although I was shocked and upset, I decided to ignore this comment and to only thank Marianne for her great help! I īve been exposed to these situations before and I suggested to other members to ignore this type of comment and look at the bright side...  So I decided to follow my own advice today. Itīs  the best example that I could give...
Thank you so much for all your kind  words, i really really appreciate them and I believe, truly and deeply, in peace, tolerance and equality.I hope theyīll prevail one day...
Love,
Aimee  
 earthinpieces1.gif image by aimeesackstein

peacesmsq.gif image by aimeesackstein

25 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

You īre absolutely right Silke. Aimee is a Lady!

The FTDŪ Natural Wonders™ Bouquet

25 Jul 2009     

1    2    3    Next >