Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > how many mistakes can u find here    

how many mistakes can u find here

sebas555
Chile

how many mistakes can u find here

A phenomenon of concern to world: GLOBAL WARMING

Scientists say that the main cause of the problem are the USA, the European Union, Russian Federation, Japan, Canada and Australia, but we all suffer.

Today, the world suffers a considerable climate change. This is no novelty, because often we see its consequences, for example the temperature rise, melting ice, variation in climate etc. As if this were not enough, people will not help to combat this serious problem.

Scientists say that the increase in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, causing these dangerous changes. These gases are necessary for life on Earth, but the exces is not good, because thanks to them, the temperature of the earth would remain normal. The abuse of gases, ramajes the Ozone Layer, who protects the earth from the sun �s rays.

27 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Hey! I correct 60 essays and grammar every month. No way I �m gonna
correct this or search for mistakes!
(I sure hope that wasn �t your intention)
The only mistake I see is that you write U instead of you.
Have a good weekend
L

27 Jul 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

do you really need us to help you to check it or it�s like a game?

27 Jul 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

This piece is full of mistakes. I didn �t count them. Now what �s the purpose of this post? 

27 Jul 2009     

sebas555
Chile

yes,  i really need to know if the things that i checked are ok, it�s important for me.

i am getting through these kinds of exercises, i am given a text with mistakes and i have to do my part.

by the way, thanks a lot for your help with the song!

27 Jul 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Check your pm.

27 Jul 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

I ï¿½ve sent you a pm, too. 

27 Jul 2009