Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Webquest    

Webquest

majis
Uruguay

Webquest

Hi everybody!
I wanted to share with you my latest webquest. It is called "Making a Time Capsule" and it involves creating an imaginary capsule containing certain elements and including predictions for the future using WILL.
I hope you like it and enjoy it, you can see it at http://www.kn.att.com/wired/fil/pages/webtimecapma.html.
I will be waiting for your comments or recommendations,

thanks
majis    Hug

27 Oct 2008      

kprichorniana
Mexico

Great idea! I�ve done the time capsule before but for a graduating class, no grammar practice intended.  It was lovely. :-) A couple of years ago, I did a Memory box for my adult class to practice simple past and past continuous.  They really got into it and brought some lovely things that represented their past. 

27 Oct 2008     

maddie2
Korea, South

This looks like a great idea - I have to run a winter school class and I am going to try this - I will let you know how I go.. thanks

27 Oct 2008