Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where are my new contributions?    

Where are my new contributions?

broncesambar
Argentina

Where are my new contributions?

Hello nice people! Yesterday night I uploaded two reading comprehension activities and today I was eager to see if it had been downloaded yet and to my surprise It wasn �t in the list of "recent contributions" So I �m afraid that it won �t get any points.. do you know why?
Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!
A big hug from Argentina, Naty

30 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Yesterday night by you is not yesterday night European time.
We �re many hours ahead of you - so your contributions will first
be shown tomorrow.
The contribution times change at 12 midnight - Spain time.

L

30 Jul 2009     

Naty1776
Argentina

Hello everybody! On the 29th of July I activated my account and I made 3 contributions. Thay have been downloaded by several people, but I haven�t got any points yet. Do you know why?
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
A big hug from Argentina,Smile
Naty1776

30 Jul 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

Naty: If you uploaded them last night, you �ll see the wss tonight. I think Argentina is 2 hours ahead , so you have the new contributions around  6/7 PM

Bye now,

S

30 Jul 2009     

broncesambar
Argentina

HI! Check o n the terms of use, the points are included in your account after 24 hours and then, you are able to download material. kisses, Naty

30 Jul 2009     

broncesambar
Argentina

Thanks a lot Silvy1903 and libertybelle, I haven �t realized about that, thanks again for your comments

30 Jul 2009     

Naty1776
Argentina

Thanks Naty! I Appreciate you comment. I have read the terms of use and I know that the points should be in 24 hours, but it didn�t happpen and I don�t know why! I will wait and see what happens.
Thanks a lot Naty!
Kisses,
Naty1776

30 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Naty,
it is midnight Spanish time in 30 minutes. You will have your 18 points then...
Your new contributions are published and downloaded the FOLLOWING day (after midnight SPANISH time). The new points arrive to your account by the midnight.
EG:
You uploaded Teach simple Past on 30th of July Spanish time.
The worksheet will be among RECENT contributions and downloaded AFTER midnight on 31st of July Spanish time. (in about 30 minutes...)
You will get points after that - at midnight 1st August SPANISH TIME.

30 Jul 2009     

broncesambar
Argentina

Thanks Moravc!!!! Crystal clear!! Great teacher!!!!
kiss, Naty

30 Jul 2009     

carinita
Argentina

Naty1776: She isn �t Naty She �s Silvy1903 Embarrassed hehe

31 Jul 2009     

antoarg
Argentina

Hi, here in Argentina we can consider a new day from 8.00 pm. Then you can consult your point and downloads.Bye, Kisses.

31 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >