Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TEACHING ONLINE- VIRTUAL PLATFORMS    

TEACHING ONLINE- VIRTUAL PLATFORMS

marianpayel
Argentina

TEACHING ONLINE- VIRTUAL PLATFORMS

Hi!! I need to contact teachers who are teaching online with Skype or other tools and are willing to share their experience. Thanks!

31 Jul 2009      

Tint
South Africa

Marian, I teach via Skype. I love it. I have so many resources on hand on my computer. I can talk and type and it works very well. The students send their homework to me. I mark it in Word using the Review tool and send it back. We each have our books open and discuss in the same way as we would in the classroom. I wish all my students would study through Skype. I �d never have to leave home! Smile

31 Jul 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Was it hard to get used to teaching through skype.  I �m so ashamed to say i don �t even kow how it works!!

31 Jul 2009     

kowalskar
Poland

I teach via variety of multimedia so if you are interesed in common project let me know

regards

renata

31 Jul 2009     

marwan380
Yemen

O.k
here I am .in fact I want to teach online.it will be  the first time for me .I think that many things should be adopted. if you are interested to be tought by me .you can contact  my skype is Lovespider2009 add it then write me.payment is not important .if I got interested you will pay nothing.

4 Aug 2009