Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Tongue Twister Challenge!    

Tongue Twister Challenge!

Pinky Makus
Canada

Tongue Twister Challenge!

I challenge you to make a tongue twister with your name (or ESL Printables Name).  I want to see what you come up with.

This is an idea I had to use in the classroom.  Children can write tongue twisters with their own names and then make a game with them.  They can challenge each other and see who can read them without making a mistake.  :)

Let me try....

Pinky �s purple pansies were perfect in the parade in Princeton. 

2 Aug 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Zailda and Zora went to the zoo to see the zebra and the zookeeper with zero in ESL read a Zorro magazine.

Wow, that �s difficult! Wouldn �t it be better to make it with our country �s name?

LOL
ZZZZZZZZZZailda

2 Aug 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Giovanni gives a gleeful giggle when she googles gifs to greet the great gang on this groovy global site.

Nice idea Pinky for a class activity.  Thanks.

2 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Liberty loves little lizards living lazily in Laos!

2 Aug 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Judge Jayho jumps for joy when jolly Jim jiggles the jellybean jar

and

different letter yet same phonetic sound/symbol

Judge Jayho jumps for joy when giant Jim and his gentle giraffe joyfully jiggle the jellybean jar

2 Aug 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Keep  them coming!  I wonder who can use the most words?

2 Aug 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Charming Charmed One chops cherries, cheese, chicken and chocolate, choosing chunks to cherish with the cheering challenging Chinese children who are the checkers and chess chubby champions. LOL

Great idea, Pinky!! Thumbs Up

2 Aug 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Fsams fames flames for fuming fury in flam festival.

Sounds creepy???? Isnt it??�

2 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Mellow Manon meets magical Mena on a misty morning at the memorable modern museum of Mmakaunyane.

I swear Mmakaynyane is a real place. It �s in Africa. I don �t know if it has a museum.

3 Aug 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Fiona finds fabulous French friends in France.

3 Aug 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Lana lazily leaned over her laptop, looked at the illuminated Nile, lent Linny a lira, knealt and looked for Lina �s lunettes: lunettes were nailed to an old mouldy landscape, full of loony lenses and lonely nulls.  

3 Aug 2009