Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > To Victor    

To Victor

miss noor
Palestine

To Victor

Hi Victor,

I hope to make it is possible to update powerpoints like  worksheet .

Thanks in advance,
Noor

2 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Miss Noor
At last a good suggestion and worth some attention.
Hope Victor will see it and take note of it!

Cheers Miss Noor!

2 Aug 2009     

lynnli
China

Hi Victor,
    I happened to find your website by google, It is really a good educational portal for teachers. I teach Chinese to non-Chinese speakers. Your website really encourages me to make one for Chinese teachers around world to share information and help each other. I like the "point" system, the more you contribute, the more you can get, as many people only keep downlading but no uploading. However, there is two functions on your site I could �t figure out how it work.
1. There is a scrolled up picture between printables info and comments. How to protect the picture from being downloaded as a picture? As I noticed, if user click "save as a picture", how to make the user only get a blank picture?
2. Does a system automacically transfer word document to a jpg thumbail, or you make the thumbnail by yourself? If it is created by system, how does it happen?

It would be really appreicated if you can give me some help, as I am not very good at web designing, but I do hope to have a chinese learning portal like you have.

Thanks.

Lynn

8 Aug 2009     

hanadave
Japan

Could you allow support for mac users?  I use pages and have made a ton of materials that would be useful to educators around the world who also use pages.  

31 Aug 2009