Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To mpotb Luisa     

To mpotb Luisa

Anaaa
Portugal

To mpotb Luisa

Hi Luisa Smile

I�m glad that you liked my dolls Tongue

I�m new around here, so I started to look over the net for dolls and nice cartoons and frames to use on my worksheets and I found some nice sites. Here you have some of them, hope it helps Wink

ps- sorry to post here, but I don�t know how to answer yet, I tried on your home page, where it reads contact, but I guess I have some problems with my outlook email Confused sorry... I can receive, but I cannot send Confused I always use my hotmail so.... anyway... keep up the good work. Clap

27 Oct 2008      

mpotb
Spain

Hi Ana,
Thank you so much for the information!!!! Big smile The link is great and the pictures are looooooovely!!! I love them all!!! Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot again!!! And welcome to the website!!! Keep on sharing your great work!!! Hug

27 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Ana, congratulations, they are so cute and lovely; I hope you don�t mind, I downloaded some of them, my favourite are the " Bonecas Palito" - they are lovely. Thanks for them and welcome to the family.

27 Oct 2008     

igof
Portugal

Hi Ana... I just want to welcome you. I�m also new around here but I�m loving the experience. By the way I loved your dolls Clap. Hope you don�t mind but I�ve downloaded some for myself Embarrassed. I�ll send you some links too if you want. I think you might find something of your liking to put on your own worksheets.

See u Hug

Isabel

27 Oct 2008     

Anaaa
Portugal

Thanks again for your support and for the links as well Big smile

This site is so nice and reading your comments to what I do is extremely gratifying and makes me feel like doing a lot more. It�s a really good feeling Wink

By the way, I noticed that I gave you the same link twice in my last post. So here you have more links to nice images:

Thanks for you nice words once again, we feel really great reading that .

Hug

27 Oct 2008     

mpotb
Spain

Thanks again Ana!!!! The new links are also wondelful, lovely!!!Big smile Hug
Thanks Isabel for your links as well!!!!Hug

27 Oct 2008     

HMaria
Portugal

I have received some mails with this lovely "Bonecas Palito" and I just love them but didn�t know how they were called or where to get them. And now you�ve made my day by sharing this lovely gift sites. Thank you...

27 Oct 2008     

HMaria
Portugal

Here I again...LOL
I was looking for some clipart to my halloween ws and came across with this fantastic site:
Hope yoy find it useful.
Bye, bye

27 Oct 2008