Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! dear teachers Can you pleassssse help me?    

Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! dear teachers Can you pleassssse help me?

marwan380
Yemen

Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! dear teachers Can you pleassssse help me?

hi every one:
You are all interesting .this is the most interesting site I have seen.all the people are nice.
I need your help.I have skype and I want to give lessons through the net .the idea is very exciting , especilly If a got students not living in my homeland.
I am ready to make it  for almost no fees.Can you show me how?pleasssssssssssse
one more thing.Can i share video conferences or exchange voice chat with other teachers on skype?
I love to do it.I don �t know wether it can come or not.If  it comes for God �s sake get me with you.
Or show me how .I know I ask more questions but take me as a young student you as ateacher you should be happy to put up with .

3 Aug 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

this topic has already been discussed here, so I will copy the posts...
you may also SEARCH the old post  (search option at the bottom of this page...)

Tint
Brazil

Teaching via Skype is great! Try it. You will like it. As you mention, you stay at your computer, so you have no travel costs or time to consider.

As long as you and the student both have the same material, you discuss it in the same way as you would in class. You can reference sites... both connecting to the site at the same time and discussing the work. You use your text area of Skype as your black/white board. Sound files are easily sent, or you can make sure your student has the cd or dvd you �re working with. I set listening exercises as homework and do the comprehension or discussion during the lesson.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to pm me : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was one lady offering a job - teaching via Skype for 10 dollars per 45 mins
or 15 dollars for native speakers...

elfelena
Russian Federation

Hi! Happy New Year to everyone! I�m so glad to be with you!
1. We�re looking for English teachers who are interested in giving 45 minutes lessons via Skype and check student�s homework by email.
 We need teachers for the following courses: Conversational English, English for Travelling, Business English and IELTS, TOEFL preparation.

If you�re interested in it, please send me your CVs and smiling photos of good quality to the email elfelena(at)gmail.com

native speakers will receive 15-17$ per 45 minutes.
You don�t go anywhere sit at home and talk by Skype.
I offer it only for those who are satisfied with payment.

4 Aug 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Maybe try to google some more information...
I am sure you can get in touch with experienced "skype" educators...

Good luck !!

4 Aug 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi,
I hope these links help you to know about how teaching English online works:

Good luck!
INMA ALC�ZAR

4 Aug 2009     

marwan380
Yemen

Dear ones:
thank you very much for your hearty advice.
I want to offer especil thanks to urpillay for the sites and link she posted.
thank you a milion.

4 Aug 2009