Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Moderators Board.    

Moderators Board.

goodnesses
Algeria

Moderators Board.

Good Afternoon Dear Colleagues.

Can someone tell me what is going on the moderators board. There are WS that we dealt with many days ago. How come they are back?
I haven´t entered the page since yesterday. Today I saw some WS I commented on and voted many days ago.
I don �t understand. Is it normal or is it a system glitch?

Regards/

BTW, have you noticed this:

4 Aug 2009      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Oh I see! You noticed it first! Great!!!
Now I understand your reaction at the post above...

4 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Aim�e

Glad you noticed it too.

However, I won �t be astonished that for many people who found things totally black yesterday, these same things by magic will be more white than snow today .

I totally agree with you about the written rules.
Teachers don�t need written rules. They are the (golden) rules.

My Best Regards Aim�e!

4 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, LadyBird.

Really, good idea that of the "Teacher �s Caf�". Since the post dont stay on the server; it can �t be of any harm.
Still, no one said that advertising is bad. Everyone does this for a reason that may be acceptable. But, doing so whatever the reason is, is giving someone an advantage against others.
Our concern is to give everybody the same opportunies. That �s all. Especially the new members and WS.
If you come across an old WS that nobody noticed all just few people did, there is no harm as long as not all people start doing the same. But pointing some of today �s WS, I think, is unfair in that way we are advantaging one against the others.

Our first reaction when we log in the site is to browse through the recent contributions, isn �t it? And if a WS is noticeable it won �t pass unseen. Right?
As an example, I uploaded a WS yesterday, and it has already got enough downloads and comments without being pointed by anyone. There are enough people checking the recent contributions everyday.

Take care.

4 Aug 2009