Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GREAT JOB, Victor!!!    

GREAT JOB, Victor!!!

Spagman63
Hong Kong

GREAT JOB, Victor!!!

I guess protesting has its rewards.Wink Victor has added a "no advertising" clause to the new topics page. Clap

4 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi,
You should also have read the lines just above that one ! ! !

4 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

You �re right spagman!!!

Thanks a lot Victor for always trying to improve this wonderful site and resolving any problems or protests. You �re a great ESL Father!!

All the best,
Nebal

4 Aug 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Well... If some people need written rules to be decent, Ok, fine, good that this clause was added. For me and many other members, it �s so obvious that advertizing is wrong...  When will they be written rules to be polite, tolerant, sensitive? I wonder.
It doesn �t seem so obvious, on the other hand, that members shouldn �t advertize other members � work. So I can only be happy with this clause!!!
Let �s hope that some people won �t use our friends � posts and our posts to advertize! After all, these written rules apply to the "new topics page" - they don �t show up under each post that appears on the forum!!!! LOL
And also... Let �s hope that people read what �s written above "new topics page"...
Victor is the best, as always!!!! Congratulations!!!
Best wishes,
Aimee

4 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Gooodnesses, why do you assume I didn �t?

4 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

I just thought that you are replying to my post.
Sorry if it is not the case.
You know that saving space matters a lot to many of us.

4 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thank you, Victor.  : )  

4 Aug 2009