Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > teach baby by using flashcard    

teach baby by using flashcard

goodboy
Colombia

teach baby by using flashcard

hello! i �m the newcomer. Recently i �ve been working on baby education. I �ve been reading Dr. Domen �s books and busy preparing the teaching materials. It is suggested that learning should be started when a baby was born. i need a load of flash cards (different language) and number dot cards. Does anybody here try the method to teach a baby?? or anything can tell me about preparing the materials?

Actually i �m not pregnant yet! but i want to get ready before it �s too late.

/goodboy

6 Aug 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I wish I could help you with your request but I don �t have what you �re looking for.
I do, however, have a question: how can goodBOY get pregnant? Did I miss something in biology class? Wink

6 Aug 2009     

goodboy
Colombia

thanks for your rely, manonski. So you �ve tried it on your kids. Does the method work? You know, it is difficult for a �working � mum to keep teaching a baby! but i think it is worth doing it !

6 Aug 2009     

anamarbelen
Spain

Hello goodboy. I know what you are talking about. Here you have a link to a very complete web page about this topic. It belongs to a Resource Centre for teachers in M�rida, Spain. You will find a lot of bibliography and videos. The only problem is that it is a Spanish website but this won �t be a problem for you. I hope it will be useful.

Saludos desde Espa�a.

6 Aug 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

There is a method to teach babies.
Although I do not know much about it, I know it works.
Here,  it is applied to babies as from 6 months old on and it is based on very short "classes" -teacher/parent/baby- playing with cards/flashcards and sounds in the form of words and songs.
It must be kept to a very short time  daily game.

From 6 m o to 8 y o they get everything you teach them very easily.
They can be taught several languages at the same time with no difficulty (experts say)

6 Aug 2009