Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Chocolote Chip Cookies Day    

Chocolote Chip Cookies Day

zailda
Brazil

Chocolote Chip Cookies Day

As I promissed http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10848, here are some pictures taken at the last "Chocolate Chip Cookies Day" at my school. Children had wild times and learned a lot, they are asking when the next one will be every time.

If you want to promote something similar at your school and want some help, just ask for more details or suggestions. I �m also open to new ideas and suggestions to use next time.

On time: the "chocolate chip cookies day" is not my idea, they already had this special date when I came to Diadema but my director is a person always open to new ideas and suggestions to improve everything she does.

The woman in black is our coordinator.

Teacher Elenice, also an excellent cook, explaining the utensils and hygiene procedures while they are waiting the cookies to be ready.

Cheers

Zailda

6 Aug 2009      

mariannina
Italy

Great job! CongratulationThumbs Up

6 Aug 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Dear Zailda, thank you for sharing the idea nad the photos! I am sure that it �s a great activity to have with kids and not only, with adults too! Very very useful! Thumbs Up

6 Aug 2009     

Ju Madeiro
Brazil

Zailda,

Great job!!!!! Keep up with the excellent work that you do.

Juliana  Clap

6 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I love the idea! And the pitures! Congratulations for your wonderful work zailda! I �m sure your students loved the activities!

Hugs,
mena

7 Aug 2009     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

DO YOU HAVE THE RECIPE? I LOVED IT...
HUGS

7 Aug 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Mary-butterly, I �ve just sent you a PM.

Mena, they had a wonderful time - and so did I! I don �t have classes with children, only teens and adults, but I join this kind of activities because I have more fun than the children. Last time I was at the children �s halloween party I laughed so much that at the end of it I had a slight pain in my stomach... And I ran and jumped too much, I think my body doesn �t have the same age my soul has. There �s a child inside me and I merely release her for these occasions. In fact I don �t consider myself as an "adult" all the time...

Ju, where do you live in Brazil? I �m planning on inviting you next time...

Kate, I �ll suggest the director to prepare a similar activity for adults... Let �s see what happens, maybe they feel embarrassed to have as much fun as the activity permits...

Mariannina
, thanks for the support!

Thanks a lot to all of you!

Cheers

Zailda

7 Aug 2009