Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Scanned Printables    

Scanned Printables

Lidiana73
Australia

Scanned Printables

I recently downloaded a worksheet: athttp://www.eslprintables.co/printable.asp?id=110380#thetopn and when I opened it up in word I could see that the author had scanned diretly from a text book or photocpied worksheet. The file opens as an image in word and not as document that can be modified and it also has a mark at the top of the page you usually get from photocopying and scanning documents. This is the second time I have downloaded a printable like this and it disapoints me that there are people spending lots of time preparing worksheets to share with their colleagues around the world and there are people like this that get 28 downloads for a worksheet taken directly from a book. I would hate to see that this site closes down for too many copyright infringements. I happily put up worksheets to be downloaded after spending time putting them together. I suggest to Victor that after someone has been caught with a stolen or copied printable they lose all their points for that printable. What do others think? Keep up the good work Victor and colleagues....Chiocciola (Lidiana)

28 Oct 2008      

Mietz
Germany

The rules are clear! Don�t upload other people�s work or you will lose your account. The best you can do is to report these worksheets to Victor. He will decide. If the worksheet was scanned that person will lose his / her account - not just the points.

28 Oct 2008     

miss_yanis
Argentina

about scanned ws... check the ones contributed by Olechka1988 , what do you think about them?? I wouldn�t like to accuse anyone unfairly....

29 Oct 2008