Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Eslprintables worksheets in another site!!    

Eslprintables worksheets in another site!!

AnaMaciel
Portugal

Hi!

I �ve read some posts today where some of you are very upset because your worksheets appear in other sites.
Are these sites getting money with your work? If they are, I think it is wrong.It �s illegal. They can �t do it. But if they are not I don �t know where the problem is.
I also have a wiki and I �ve there some ESL worksheets for my students to do at home. Am I wrong doing this?
Isn �t ESL a site where English teachers exchange resources???? Where can I use them?? Only in class?? Or can �t I use them??
I also contribute with my worksheets and powerpoints and when I send them to ESL printables, they are no longer mine. At that moment I �m giving my worksheets/ tests/ powerpoints to all the teachers who need them.
Now I don �t know what to do!!!
Please, answer my question. Can I put the worksheets in a wiki or not??

Thank you.

11 Aug 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

PLEASE read the registration rules and FAQ again
All members had to do the registration process, so they ALL SHOULD KNOW it is NOT POSSIBLE to upload the ESLPRINTABLES to any other website...
What �s this        Register         F.A.Q.

The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means.

So you cannot publish the eslprintables on web.
Maybe you can give some worksheets on cd to your students, but they mustn �t publish the wss or redistribute them... It �s against the rules.
This site is about sharing original editable wss with people who are willing to share as well...
Most of the members do not share their work anywhere else, so that �s why elsprintables is sooo special and soo precious :-) You can share the ONLINE EXERCISES links...
Hope it �s clear...

11 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear, colleagues.

All our WS here are for classroom use and classroom use only.
No one has the right to publish them on-line on another site without permission.

To assign homework to your students, you can use the ON-line Exercises with the new NoteBook feature. Or, since these are printable and editable WS you �ve just to hand them your SS printed.

For, the WaterMark, I don �t think it would be a solution. It is clear that the person(s) who uploaded those WS on that site and (now I have a great suspicion) on other sites are members here. The WaterMark, then, will be an obstruction for all other honest members.

So, I think the only solution for the moment is as Manonski suggested. Anyone who sees/discovers that some member´s WS have been uploaded elsewhere should contact the owner member and warn him/her giving the link to that site. Then, any one who sees/is warned that his/her WS has been uploaded elsewhere should soon contact the WebMaster of that via the "Contact Us" link and ask him to delete them immediately.

11 Aug 2009     

AnaMaciel
Portugal

Thank you for you answers.

I �ve already deleted all the worksheets I had in my wiki.

It wasn �t my intention to use anyone else work or to have profit with it. Otherwise I wouldn �t be so sincere and posted my question.

I �m going to use my worksheets.
Thank you again.

12 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2