Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Music    

Music

Ms. Music
Canada

Music

Hello Teachers!!!

I am new to this wonderful site, and I am very excited to download the great looking printables and powerpoints that I have seen thus far.  Although, you all know I cannot do this, until one of my printables are downloaded.  Please check them out, (Music BINGO!!! and Listening Log), and if you are interested download them so I can join in on this process.

Also if anyone has a suggestion on Music printables they would like to see being done, let me know.  I can always give it a try!

Thanks so much everyone,

I really appreciate it!!!!

Happy teaching,

from

Ms. Music

13 Aug 2009      

ariangie
Costa Rica

Welcome!!! Soon you  will be able to download ws!!!Thumbs Up

13 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Ms. Music,
Please check them out, (Music BINGO!!! and Listening Log), and if you are
interested download them so I can join in on this process.
This is considered advertising and is against the rules.  The vast majority of us did not do this.  Make a good ws and it will get downloaded.
GL

13 Aug 2009     

maker1
Turkey

There was a quite lively debate about helping members with very few points a while back. Wouldn �t it be good idea to help them if they were allowed to advertise their worksheets so long as they are new members?

13 Aug 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Quick!  someone send this to AmieSmeth. 

Judy

13 Aug 2009