Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Moderators Board - solution to the scanned and copied contributions    

Moderators Board - solution to the scanned and copied contributions

David Lisgo
Japan

I usually report several worksheets a day. It gives me all kinds of emotions to do so. Sometimes I feel sympathy for the uploader  of the worksheet, then I may feel like a detective solving a crime. Occasionally I will send a PM to the person. Then I �ll feel lax and leave the worksheet for someone else to report.  Sometimes I feel I �m being spiteful especially when someone is going to lose lots of points because they stole their best worksheet.  I guess I feel personally involved and  have difficulty being totally objective.

Victoria, you report more worksheets than most.  How do you feel about it? 

David

13 Aug 2009     

rosebard
Brazil

Good morning from Brazil,

I totally agree with what was said here.
Designing lessons is hardworking task and time consuming. It is indeed a shame that some people are able to upload stuff that they don �t own the right to do so.

I have know this site for over a year. Never registered because I understood the policy of the place and I believe it is a fair one. When I got engaged in Twilight project and had to start designing materials, of course I searched for them online. I came across ESL printables again and I was amazed at the materials I found for Twilight. I was happy and inspired to share my own as well as to have some materials for my project at hand. I was really amazed to see my printables being downloaded so quick and being able to participate actively. Thanks to some members that helped me around. It took me ages to prepare those activies but worthwhile. My students love the ones I did for Twilight project and the ones Jennings and Betti did.

So, I strongly advice the teachers out there to stop this and get creative. Find a purpose in your own teaching, think of your students and design lessons that is appropriate for them. Come back here. Share!!!!! Get your points and get above all inspired by the wonderful authors in this place.

I know I am very inspired!!!!

Rose Bard

13 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Mariethe House, I just sent you a pm with 54 references. If you are really interested, I can help you out, but via private mail. I don �t think this is the appropriate place. Check your mail, then.
There �s plenty  to read - 54 references(and I have more!!!)LOL

13 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2