Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > AERONAUTICAL WORDS - WHAT DOES "PUGEE" MEAN?    

AERONAUTICAL WORDS - WHAT DOES "PUGEE" MEAN?

omarengteacher
Peru

AERONAUTICAL WORDS - WHAT DOES "PUGEE" MEAN?

Hi friends from all around the world!!! I �m teaching a course specially for Air Traffic Controllers and there �s a word that appears sometimes in aeornautical diagrams, the word is PUGEE and it �s also in an audio about the topic, but I don �t know what it means. Please, if you can explain me...
Thanks a lot

Omar (Peru)

14 Aug 2009      

jaeckerly
Mexico

I looked it up in three dictionaries and had no luck. I �d suggest posting your question in a translation terms forum, such as the ones available at www.proz.com or www.wordreference.com. Good luck!

14 Aug 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

I also wanted to help, sorry but i was not lucky either. Now, I �m hanging my head against the wall...lol,lol,

14 Aug 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

same here, I googled it and had no result...looked up in abbreviations.com and NOTHING...!!! Maybe you could ask your Ss to help you, you know,maybe they can guess it from context.

14 Aug 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

I �ve found some links and, after reading some lines, I �d say that PUGEE is some sort of altitude prameter.

I �m just guessing so, as Kate said, you could ask your ss.

Regards from Spain,

Olga

15 Aug 2009