Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 10 reasons to read a book - for Libertybelle and the book club.    

10 reasons to read a book - for Libertybelle and the book club.

Zora
Canada

Very nice Barb (Eng789), thanks for posting this. Smile

21 Aug 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Love it Barb.  Thanks a lot.

21 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

I love the Bill of Rights for the Reader

We need to stand up for our right to ignore the whole world by losing ourselves in books.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a good book that you just can �t seem to put down. 

I love books and my kids also love to read too, so I guess I did something right.

I try to encourage my pupils to read also.

21 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

I love the Bill of Rights for the Reader

We need to stand up for our right to ignore the whole world by losing ourselves in books.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a good book that you just can �t seem to put down. 

I love books and my kids also love to read too, so I guess I did something right.

I try to encourage my pupils to read also.

21 Aug 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I have mentioned before, that I don �t have TV. and all my kids are readers.  None as crazy as I though.  Books are our best friends. 

When the question was asked, what we all liked to read, I was not sure what to put, as there is very little I don � like to read. 

Hugfrom Israel.

Judy

21 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2