Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A site that is using ws from ESLprintables    

A site that is using ws from ESLprintables

Tint
South Africa

A site that is using ws from ESLprintables

I may be on the wrong track here, but I received an invite in my mailbox to a forum today where ESL worksheets are being shared.

When I arrived there, I recognised a few worksheet titles from yesterday �s downloads, all shared by the same person. I knew those worksheets were created by different people. This raised my suspicions. 

The forum is in Portuguese, but the material is instantly recognisable. Perhaps you would like to take a dander over to this site to see if your own material is there... ?

http://trocadeatividadesdeingles.ning.com/

It could well be that the owner of the forum is not aware that the material is �borrowed �, as it seems to be one user sharing them. I didn �t look deeper into the forum, as my Portuguese isn �t great and it all seems to be in Portuguese.

20 Aug 2009      

miss.cecilia
Argentina

Take a look at the forum... Recent topics: 10 reasons to read a book, and getting ready for the school year... classroom themes. Same as here!!! What a coincidence!!!!

21 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Even Tbabz post below yours has been copied and pasted in the forum and the one about 10 reasons to read.

I smell a rip off...

edit: miss cecilia, you type faster than I do :)

21 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

I thought I recognised the book-reading theme, but, as I haven �t read those actual posts, I couldn �t pinpoint it. I have notified the creators of the specific worksheets I saw put up there, but naturally, you �d recognise your own better if you see it. 

21 Aug 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

more:

21 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I believe the copied posts, taken on this forum, have been removed.

21 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

I notice the forum has been closed to outside viewing now. You need to be a member to access it.

21 Aug 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

I downloaded a reading today "The english language and english speaking countries" from today �s contributios and have just found it there and downloaded it again - the very same ws!!

http://trocadeatividadesdeingles.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

They ARE publishing ESL printables wss!Disapprove

21 Aug 2009     

urpillay
Spain

That Victor has decided to close the forum is a great idea. I have been checking and the owner of that Ning net is called Suzana. There are 6 members with the same name in ESLPrintables. One with only 5 points and the rest with 0 points and no contributions. I think those users � accounts should be deleted because they don �t contribute to the site. But, well, this is just my opinion.
INMA ALC�ZAR

21 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

That was one of the worksheets I saw. I �m no longer able to access the forum though. It has been closed down to outside viewing.... or perhaps I �ve just been blocked Wink

21 Aug 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

May be that Suzana is not the same as the ones who have an account on this site. If they have no points at all or only five, they couldn �t have downloaded the ws I mentioned before and uploaded it to that site.  It must be somebody else, but that �s impossible to know... It could even be the author of the ws who �s uploading her work to another site. Many times I wondered about uploading my wss to my blog, but thought that it could cause trrouble if other members found it and thought it had been stolen... I don �t know... 

21 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >