Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I`m uploading my worksheets but no points are rewarded to me... =( HELP!!    

I`m uploading my worksheets but no points are rewarded to me... =( HELP!!

Xamy
Mexico

I`m uploading my worksheets but no points are rewarded to me... =( HELP!!

Hey! two days ago I uploaded a worksheet and tody the worksheet is already avaliable for everybody to download but I have NO points!!!

HELP!!!!

21 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

People will download today, and you �ll have your points tomorrow - don �t worry, it always works that way.
(Btw, I can see you do have 47 points.)

21 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Welcome
You should take 10 minutes and click on the read links on top of the homepage. They �ll explain how the points and the site works.

21 Aug 2009     

monicap_87
El Salvador

same question over and over.... plz read the FAQ section :)�

21 Aug 2009     

millmo
France

Hi
I believe you only can download when you get points. You get points when other people download your work. So the better your work, the more people that will download it and therefore the more points you will gain and therefore the more you will be able to download .......

Hope that helps

21 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

"same Q over and over again" - the problem should really be sorted out Ermm

- the FAQs do not answer all the Qs, so the section should be updated ("midnight" is always a problem to understand, for example)
- a lot of the new members do not read the rules, simply because they usually do not matter much in other sites and the members automatically "agree" to things or skip them.

i once suggested a quiz re points and all (sounds silly, i know, but i cannot think of anything else) that would come up on the first uploading and the members would have to answer, etc; another solution could be for the "senior" members to have a ready made pm with all the explanations and send to the newbbies (and then give them the quiz lol and mark it. if they get more than 65% they will be allowed to upload and all Wink ). OR we could just continue to answer the "same Q over and over again" and not get frustrated about it. Thumbs Up

21 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

someone adviced me to updated my points. http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp

21 Aug 2009     

Portugal

There! You �re started! Thank you! Congrats!

21 Aug 2009