Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > self-advertize    

self-advertize

JudyHalevi
Israel

I think we need to begin the book discussion, or continue the book discussion. 

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

23 Aug 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

I don �t see it as self advertising if someone has asked for a certain idea.

Sometimes I read the forum and find someone has asked about a problem I also have and I find it very annoying as the answer has gone as a pm.

It feels very impolite to write to the PM sender as it seems like I am intruding on "a personal message".
So I end up frustrated knowing the answer is out there but I don �t feel right about intruding.

So is it really self-advertising when you are responding to a public request?
Hug from Joy downunder

23 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

I agree with Joy �s comment 100%.  We are here to help eachother and share. 

23 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

I must say that many a day I dont have the time to go over all the contributions, then I really enjoy when somebody takes the time to praise and generously share a WSthey �ve found useful.
I do agree though that if we were to advertise every WS we like this will be boring.

I think WSs which are well adverised in their comments by their authors usually get more pps attention, hence we should, maybe, take a bit more time to comment when we upload

BTW, WHAT BOOK DISCUSSION??? I WANT IN

23 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2