Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > citizenship materials?    

citizenship materials?

LeeAnn88
United States

citizenship materials?

I �m a new member, and was going to post the materials I have created for adult U.S. citizenship classes.  My materials are geared towards adult ESL students, and many are bilingual English/Spanish.  But it seems like the site is intended more for children �s ESL, and I don �t see any category for citizenship.  Would it be appropriate to post my U.S. citizenship class materials?
Thanks.

22 Aug 2009      

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Hi!!

It is fine to upload material for adult learners - although the site is geared at children, there are teachers here, including myself, that teach adults.

However, I �m not sure you �re allowed to upload bi-lingual material though.

sarah

23 Aug 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi LeaAnne88

Many of the members will welcome your English-only versions of adult-level materials.  The site is for all teachers of all levels of students.  As a teacher of adults I am constantly on the lookout for quality adult materials. 

When you upload you are asked to select an appropriate category: vocabulary,grammar, or other then select accordingly within each of those categories.

If you search using the keyword   �citizenship � you will see the types of materials and popularity of citizenship materials currently available.

Cheers

Jayho

23 Aug 2009     

arlissa
United States

I don �t think this site is geared towards any particular age group. I teach adults and upload a lot of materials for adult learners. I �d be happy to have the English version citizenship materials! :)

23 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

I �ve not found a prevalence to any particular age group. I think the children �s material just stands out more because it tends to the colorful and cutesy :) Upload your adult material by all means, LeeAnn. I, for one, would welcome it. Most of my students are adult, many of whom are preparing for immigration. 

23 Aug 2009     

jalomi112
Mexico

yes, of course you should.  I teach adults, and I would really appreciate it!!!   thanks in advance.

23 Aug 2009     

LeeAnn88
United States

Thanks to all of you for your replies.  I �ll post my materials soon!

23 Aug 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

Please, please I am always looking for adult type materials. Feel free to contirbute this sort of thing. I t will be popular.

23 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Do post them plz!!!!

23 Aug 2009