Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A GREAT ONE    

A GREAT ONE

borna
Croatia

A GREAT ONE

Hi guys,

some members were kind enough to let me know that we´re not allowed to advertise any worksheets anywhere in this site, and I appologize, because I was not aware of that, and I really liked that ws, and wanted all of you to notice it.

I won´t do it again!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Sasa

28 Aug 2009      

mr.dgdln
Turkey

oh thanks. it �s really good. but it has a label on the title which makes me think it migt be copied.

28 Aug 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Dear mr. dgdln,

I think that �label � you talk about is simply the standard school header. Several teachers have something similar at the top of their sheet and it has nothing to do with copying. (It just means they have less space to use for their sheet!)

28 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

I hate to be a party pooper Borna but we aren �t allowed to advertise other people �s work on the board any more.

28 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hi Zora, I �ve never heard or read this  "a party pooper Borna" ! It �s funny LOL, what does it mean? I like it!

28 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

LOL Hey there Maria,

Silke is right. A party pooper is somebody who comes in and breaks up everybody �s fun! (They are bad people who don �t know how to have any fun! Clown lol )

Hugs,

Linda

28 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Grazie, belle donne! May I use "party pooper" at school with children? We have a lot of children who are spoilt and don �t want to do this or that...may I say: "Oh, please, don �t be a party pooper"?  I like it, I really like it! Thumbs Up

28 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

Yes, you can! It is the perfect thing to say! lol

28 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Thank you. This is a great group: I learn something everyday.

28 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

You can also say "wet blanket." "Don �t be such a wet blanket." 

28 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Can it also be killjoy?

Not relevant to the initial topic but here is a link to a good list of party idioms.

http://www.detailenglish.com/index.php?page=articles&op=readArticle&id=412&title=Party-idioms-

28 Aug 2009