Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > for those who are not so totally grammar oriented    

for those who are not so totally grammar oriented

Carla74
Portugal

Sorry, Goodnesses but I can �t agree with you!

Victor is the owner of this site, all right, but he is not a cold and cruel dictator. Every rule he makes is not absolutist!

BTW, Thank you Marieth House for the useful link!

Sleep tight, pals!

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Yes sleep tight
tomorrow will another day and I am sure other thoughts!!!

30 Aug 2009     

Mariethe House
France

cecio, I wanted to pm you but can �t ! It says: no user of that name was found! are you sure you exist?LOL

good nght everyone!

30 Aug 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Got a pm from an esl member who says we have to abide to the rules but on the other hand, she adds:quote:

"Btw, i �m not criticising, just saying what i think. Though, if it wasn �t for that post of yours, i wouldn �t have known about the Attitude ws, and then the Imagine ws by the same author, and then got an idea for a project that i want to do in school."

so, what do you think? Can �t this attitude be considered as help?

Mybe , instead of just copying and pasting we could just say: I found this ws which is a treasur e and  it has given me such and such teaching or project idea!
IThink it could be very useful and I wanted to put it up on the forum because, at first sight it looks plain and not many people might pay attention and would miss something really good!

30 Aug 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Whether you like it  or no IT IS ADVERTISING
It is crystal clear.... I just can �t understand why a few members disagree with Goodnesses  who is 100% right (maybe just to disagree)

30 Aug 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Well, for my part I can say the worksheets are OK, but not suitable for me.
Advertsing is not cool according to Victor.

Marie-the, the two members to whom the worksheets belong both have French flags (as yourselfSmile), did you set out on a mission to help and encourage the newcomers and the new French teachers? Big smile

It �s noble of course Thumbs Up, but a bit on the French side...LOL...if you get me...

30 Aug 2009     

Mariethe House
France

I like your sense of humour Lana! Your way of putting things in a non dramatic way! Thank you for that!
Yes they are french members I have never heard of before , very discreet and producing real sound work and with an orientation geared to French teachers in French school!! We are asked to be actionnal, for what it means! And I think their two ws are going in that direction: not so much grammar based but using English in more " real" situations!! It will do them good and it won�t harm any of you , will it ? As what we are encouraging here is good sound work!

From what I saw of your work ( forum , date? ) you are working differently and I can quite understand this won �t be of any use fro you!!! SorryLOL  However, i got quite a few pm �s thanking me fprr giving the links! So we need all sorts to make a ( better? ) world!!

Have a nice day Wink

30 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2