Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Question not solved by FAQ...    

Question not solved by FAQ...

Gia Mel
Chile

Question not solved by FAQ...

Hi... I wanted to ask something... If I remove a ws, will I lose the points that this ws got? The thing is that for a mistake, I uploaded the same ws twice, and both have been downloaded by you nice people. Should I remove it or sould I just �let it be �?

thanks...

30 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Have you uploaded it the same day with the same description?

30 Aug 2009     

abdel
Morocco

once again! did you upload it the same .......? Our friend GIA Mel said " i uploaded". sorry again.

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Adel go check your grammar. You are becoming more and more impolite.

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Gia
If you have uploaded the WS the same day with a different description, just don �t do anything. They won �t be reported.
If you have uploaded them the same day but with different descriptions, I am afraid one of them will be reported and deleted.
If it is the case, of course you will lose the points for that WS.

30 Aug 2009     

abdel
Morocco

i didn �t use bad words ! i tried to help that �s all! we don �t we just accept our mistakes???

30 Aug 2009     

abdel
Morocco

If you have uploaded the WS the same day with a different description, just don �t do anything. They won �t be reported.
it should be like this:
If you had uploaded the WS the same day with a different description,  don �t just do anything. They won �t be reported.
 IT �S A MIXED CONDITIONAL.  started as type 3 because GIA did the action, then finished as type 1 since you are suggestiong a possible future solution.
who should check his grammar? i �m afraid you �d better reconsider your things!

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Thanks I know what a mixed conditional is!

EDIT:
You proved that you are an expert in grammar. That´s wonderful!

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Can we get back to Gia �s problem and request now?

Thanks!

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Gia, I can �t see any of the repeated WS you �re talking about. Are they still in today �s contributions?

30 Aug 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

abdel I don �t know why you keep correcting mistakes in public. If you really want to be helpful and if you really consider yourself competent, and if you really see a need for correcting people �s mistakes,  - - - why don �t you write people a nice little private message pointing out that no doubt their mistake was a momentaneous error and not a mistake stemming from ignorance and asking for permission to correct it?

I don �t want to proofread twice or three times what I write here with a grammar book in one hand and a dictionary in the other (and no fingers left for typing) for fear of being attacked by some walking grammar book who has not understood that this site, at least the forum, is about COMMUNICATION and about being spontaneous and not about proving how clever certain people are or how stupid others.
So please, give us a break
Dorothea

30 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >