Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problems downloading new material!    

Problems downloading new material!

marilan
Argentina

Problems downloading new material!

Hi people! Why is it that I �m following a collection and I can �t download what �s new for free? I �m a premium member and I log in every day because of this collection. The worksheets have today �s date!!! Please help! I don �t wanna spend my points when I really don �t have to...

30 Aug 2009      

baiba
Latvia

Sorry marilan, I really don �t understand what you are saying.

30 Aug 2009     

broncesambar
Argentina

You have 30 worksheets to download free, maybe you already downloaded all for that day.... I don �t quite understand very well either, but I wish I could help you out with it.

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Sorry you have more than 150 pts. So...

If you need those WS, there�s no point in skimping. You should spend some points.

EDIT: If you can�t download from today�s contributions, it is certainly because of a system/connection problem.

Re-EDIT: Now it is sure. There is something strange. It seems that many other members (some premium since long ago) are having the same problem. See the thread above.

31 Aug 2009     

abdel
Morocco

sorry man , wallah i didn �t mean to hurt you. was just exchanging ideas! maybe it was wrong of me to do in public. sorry anyway! by the by, i have always loved ur ws! Thumbs Up

31 Aug 2009     

abdel
Morocco

hi goodnesses
seems you are a good man. sorry

31 Aug 2009     

marilan
Argentina

sorry I �m replying so late! I �ll explain myself better... I �m following a collection and I log in everyday so that I can download these wss for free. I know I have enough points, but that �s not the matter. The thing is that today �s contributions are not available to download until tomorrow. However, there �s no problem, of course I can download them tomorrow...I was just curious.. Thanks anyway! 

31 Aug 2009