Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penfriends!    

Looking for penfriends!

miss_yanis
Argentina

Looking for penfriends!

Hi everyone! I�m looking for teachers with 13/14 year-old students who would like to start a penfriend project with my students from Argentina.

My head has only asked for 2 conditions:

1) all leters must be sent to ONE address only (t could be the school �s or the teacher �s) and they will be recieved in one adress only as well (it could be my house �s or the school �s)

2) We must have 100% garanteed that the letters will be answered (not getting an answer would be terribly discouriging for the kids...)

If you agree with this conditions and you �d like to participate, please let me know! I have 14 students looking forward to having penfriends from not spanish-speaking countries!

Kisses and thank u all in advance!

Miss Yanis

1 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Yanis...

I want my students to participate in this... I already sent you a pm

I am excited!! =)

1 Sep 2009     

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

Hi!!!

I �d also like to carry out a project called ACROSS CULTURES in which students would get a penfriend from a foreign country and try to find out about the country, culture, peers, their free time, holidays etc. my student are from 12 to 14. Would that be OK?

If anyone is interested we can contact by PM :)

Love from Slovenia

2 Sep 2009