Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FAAPI (Argentine Federation of Associations of Teachers of English) CONGRESS    

FAAPI (Argentine Federation of Associations of Teachers of English) CONGRESS

wilwarin32
Argentina

FAAPI (Argentine Federation of Associations of Teachers of English) CONGRESS

Hi, dear friends! On September 24, 25 and 25, the FAAPI Congress will take place in my city (Bah�a Blanca). Teachers from every corner of Argentina get together  to take part in one of
the most enriching experiences we can have as teachers. Local and foreign speakers are coming! Are there any Argentinian teacherswho participate in the forum coming? I �m eager to know!!!!!! Big smile

2 Sep 2009      

marianmanu
Argentina

Hi Wilwarin! Im going!.  I  love this kind events!!   

2 Sep 2009     

oregon91
Argentina

I am so sorry I am not going to FAAPI. I haven �t participated in this congress since 2000 when It took place in my city, Comodoro Rivadavia but I am going to LAACI in Buenos aires in two weeks time. Is anybody from Argentina, Chile, Brazil, etc going to that event?

2 Sep 2009     

oregon91
Argentina

Sorry the name of the congress is LABCI

2 Sep 2009     

marianm
Argentina

I �ll be there!! And this is the first time I take part of this congress. I hope to find it as exciting as people say it is. I am from Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego. Kisses

2 Sep 2009     

Miss Agus
Argentina

hi! I �m from Bariloche. I �d like to go, but I havent got much information about it. would yyou like to send me some? [email protected] moreover, I am attending to APIZALS IN Bariloche, Argentina, 2, 3 4 October. Is anybody coming? Hug!Tongue

2 Sep 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

Hi, Agus! You can get information on APIBB �s page. you can still enroll, since there are  vacancies!!! 

2 Sep 2009