Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Got a question with the points    

Got a question with the points

silviamontra
Spain

Got a question with the points

Hi everyone,

I �ve got a question about the points. I got this message: 

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

Then, I happily started downloading your wonderful ws. And to my surprise apparently I had been downloading ws from my own points. So, the question is ... Somebody knows what happened? Did I have to do something to "acquire" these 30 free downloads?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Sep 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Have you reached your 30 dls quota already? If you have then you will be downloading using your points. You will have to wait until midnight Spanish time to get a new 30 free dls.  ANOTHER reason to support my suggestion of a Spanish time clock on the website.

2 Sep 2009     

lilikar
Mexico

Hi Silvia
You can download with your daily 30 points, 30 new worksheets, the ones that appear below the message : Today, you have 30 free downloads left.
If you download from the ones that are not from today then you are using your own points.

Regards

2 Sep 2009     

silviamontra
Spain

Oh, that was it!!

Thanks for your help, pals.

2 Sep 2009     

hania_arshes
Poland

So I have a question as well... I have 31 points (30 of which I earned today) and I didn �t get any message about free downloads. Anybody knows why and if I can do anything about it? 

2 Sep 2009     

sirah
Argentina

I think that you have to wait till midnight  Spanish time to become a premium member.

hugs
Patricia

2 Sep 2009     

lilikar
Mexico

If you got the points today you will get the message tomorrow, it is not inmediate.

2 Sep 2009