Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Idea    

Idea

joy2bill
Australia

Never say die!!!! Give it a go!

Like most people here I found it very daunting when I first started to make worksheets. I felt quite depressed with my attempts but then I looked at the examples out there and started playing with the computer.

Practice makes perfect...and computers are no exception. Sure it takes time and my husband gets mad at me often but now I am quite proud of my abilities.. not too bad for an old Granny who is over 60. I still know very little but it is fun trying. Every day I learn something new.

So give it a go. If I can do it at my stage of life anyone can do it.

Cheers from downunder, Joy

ps Victor did give me 1 point when I explained that I was after a particular worksheet but only, I think, because he had rejected my first 2 or 3.

3 Sep 2009     

mariaelaine
Malta

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going ;  )

3 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

It �s been here so many times....every week is someone complaining and asking for free points as starters. WHY?
I joined in January, uploaded a very simple ws a got my first 5 points. And I keep contributing since then, I love it and just today I reached 1000 points and I feel so proud and happy that I �ve managed.
As someone said earlier it would just cause loads of multiple accounts (and, honestly - there is loads of them already, so I don �t think we need more of them).
You just should stop moaning and try to create some ws and U �ll see - soon you will have your points and it will be much more satisfying than if you would just got it for free.
You can always find many helpful people who will give you a hand and advice, you just have to give it a try.

Good luck, Michaela

3 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I have a problem with people who stumble upon this site, don �t read the rules (or do it too quickly), realize they have to contribute to download and then complain about the fact they don �t have any points and want freebies.

You did know the rules when you joined. If you start uploading, you �ll have people downloading your work and then you �ll get points.

3 Sep 2009     

Miri75
Argentina

I agree with Michaela, I think that you should be a bit patient, try to learn about this wonderful site and work a little! I �m very new here too and I �ve been learning a lot. I work hard with my ss every day, with my house and my three little children however I manage to find some time to work with my computer. Please don �t complain, it �s up to you!

Good luck! best wishes from Avellaneda, Buenos Aires
Miri

3 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2