Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Reporting responsibly!    

Reporting responsibly!

Cyn.
Argentina

Reporting responsibly!

I think I speak in behave of many of the moderators when I ask you all to PLEASE report responsibly!
Every day, there are tons of �missreported � worksheets in the reported contributions section, which we have to go over... and try to save them!
So, please, think twice before reporting worksheets and, if it were the case, provide links...
Thanks!
Cyn
(monkey business)

4 Sep 2009      

donapeter
Romania

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!
I �ve noticed people who have time to report, don �t really have time to create their own wss. So...guys...please mind your business!!
D

4 Sep 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Exactly D!
In fact, there are many reporters who have 0 points... and others who are uploading non esl resources themselves... It �s such hard work to go over everything...

4 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Some members who had their wss recently reported and deleted are now reporting many wss without a plausible reason. I understand that they want to make their point reporting good wss, but this is not the wiser way to get where they want.

BTW, from my POV, reporting material that doesn �t belong here, voting reported wss, uploading new contributions or helping in the forum are good ways to keep the site working as well as we want it to. The difference is that if you upload your own material you earn some points in return but the other tasks are completely "free", except for the rewarding feeling you can get helping people improve their work and keep the site clean.

4 Sep 2009     

Carla74
Portugal

Wise words, dear Zailda!!  Smile

4 Sep 2009     

MyFairy
Argentina

I agree with all of you!!!

BTW, is there any chance to know who reported your WS?

I didn �t know that...

4 Sep 2009     

MyFairy
Argentina

I agree with all of you!!!

BTW, is there any chance to know who reported your WS?

I didn �t know that...

4 Sep 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Very funny Miss Honey!!!!  There is a chance to know....just take a look at the reported contributions and see if something rings you a bell!!!! 

4 Sep 2009     

dareka1
Japan

If that �s the case, then users should get a �three strikes and you are out � policy? If they report worksheets for no reason three times then the report worksheet function should be disabled for them?

4 Sep 2009     

donapeter
Romania

i agree , i agree ....I �m in. I vote "PRO"!!! 

4 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Very good idea, Dareka.
Especially useful it would be for some people who reported some good and really useful worksheets just today - what DO you think, Miss Honey? Wink

4 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >