Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a question for English teachers in private schools in Turkiye    

a question for English teachers in private schools in Turkiye

dileking54
Turkey

a question for English teachers in private schools in Turkiye

arkadaşlar �zel okullara iş başvurusu yapmayı d�ş�n�yorum. şartlar nasıl oluyor?verdikleri maaşla bir ev kurulup,ge�inilebilir mi başka şehirlerde?�ğrencilerle iletişim daha mı zor oluyor?eğer yardımcı olabilirseniz ve  cevap olarak �zel mesaj atabilirseniz �ok sevinirim kafam �ok karışık.teşekk�rler

5 Sep 2009      

eng789
Israel

IN MY OPINION,  out of respect for the other members of the site,  your question here, should be in English. 

5 Sep 2009     

dileking54
Turkey

of course you re right.but I dont mean to be rude.I �m just asking to Turkish teachers so I didn �t write in English. I didn � want to take other members time.If you wonder what I have asked,I �m unemployed and tryig to get some information about private schools in Turkiye(salary,students,teaching,etc...) 

5 Sep 2009     

guziş
Turkey

meraba �ncelikle ne kadar maaş alacağın daha �nceki yıllarda �zel okulda �alışıp �alışmamnla birlikte yani deneyime g�re artıyo tabii kide �ğrenci profili diğer �ğrencilere g�re değişiklik  g�steriyo bu arada �zel okullara başvurular mayısta başalayıp en gec temmuza kadar devam ediyo diye biliyorum hangi ildesin

5 Sep 2009     

meuge
Argentina

For me it is ok... but the answers you get should go to your PMs...
M. EugeniaHug

5 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

dileking54 ,   I also didn �t mean to be rude.  Sorry if it sounded too aggressive. 

Good luck with your job hunt.

5 Sep 2009