Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > GERMAN LANGUAGE    

GERMAN LANGUAGE

Aldona 777
Russian Federation

GERMAN LANGUAGE

Dear friends,
does anyone know a website where GERMAN language teachers exchange resources?
I desperately need it!
Thank you!

8 Sep 2009      

Lidukas
Russian Federation

Dear Aldona!

I �m also an English and German teacher! And now I mostly teach German. So I �m badly in need of good German material.
But there �s no site like eslprintables in German!
That �s why I �ve decided to create such a site!!! I want this site to be very similar to eslprintables (I mean the idea of sharing ws-s, getting points, etc). My husband is a computer programmer an he helps me.
But we really need Victor �s help!!!!!!!! I wrote him a PM, but he �s silent, may be he hasn �t seen it yet. I hope Victor shares some of his secrets with me and my husband or agrees to collaborate. It will proceed our work greatly!!!
So if we are lucky, I believe this site will start its work in a few weeks!

Best wishes to all the members of our community!

8 Sep 2009     

Aldona 777
Russian Federation

Let �s keep in touch, but Victor won �t answer. Where do you live?

8 Sep 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hello girls, I do not teach German but I have a friend who teaches it. Dear Lidiya, please, share the address of the website once it is ready.  Good luck in creating the website, I am sure a lot of teachers here who teach German will loooove it! Hugs

8 Sep 2009     

Lidukas
Russian Federation

Aldona!
You �ve puzzled me a little... Why are you so sure that Victor won �t answer?!

Kate! Thank you for your comment!!!
It�s so important to feel support! )))

8 Sep 2009     

wolfy
Chile

The only reason Victor won �t answer is because he �s too busy. :)

8 Sep 2009     

Lidukas
Russian Federation

I absolutely agree with you, Wolfy!!!
I just hope he is not too busy...

8 Sep 2009     

xyzzyx
Turkey

I am looking for a website like ESL Printables but in German too. I am both english and germa teacher.but I can �t find  something like you. if you find a new and good website please share it ok! I thinkk this will help you.

8 Sep 2009     

xyzzyx
Turkey

Dear Lidukas. If you create website for germen it will be fantastic. Don!t hasitte about support.we will send you ws.  Lidukas, have  you got any resources? you can share it with us by uploading rapidshare etc. if you have and share with us we wil be very happy.

8 Sep 2009     

Lidukas
Russian Federation

Oh! I know this website http://www.nthuleen.com/teach/grammar.html ! It �s really great!
I also like this one: http://www.schubert-verlag.de/aufgaben/
I �ve only created a few ws-s
of my own as I started  teaching German only a month ago.  But I �m going to make more. We can surely exchange our ws-s! And I �m sure we �ll do it with the help of the newly-born site very soon!

8 Sep 2009     

xyzzyx
Turkey

danke sch�n Lidukas. Es ist sch�n.

8 Sep 2009