Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi, Victor & Teachers    

Hi, Victor & Teachers

Eduardoes
Ecuador

Hi, Victor & Teachers

In South America there are three countries have the same flags they are: Venezuela ,Colombia and Ecuador. It is important to identify with the correct flag. Venezuelan flag has stars, Colombian it is only yellow, blue and red, but the Ecuadorian Flag is identified with a Coat of Arms in the middle ,it is totally different to the others. I will thanks to Victor if he will change the flag an put the correct . I want to identify as ecuadorian  around the world with the correct flag, for all the ecuadorian people it is very important. 

Dear Community What�s your opinion??

9 Sep 2009      

_babz
Canada

!VIVA LA REVOLUCION!  just kidding.......
I agree with you. My wife is Colombian and she is very proud (like most people are of their country) - and I �m sure if you make the request to Victor, he will take care of things..

Ciao!

9 Sep 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Hello there
I �m actually quite glad that this topic is brought to the forum because I was thinking it would be nice to have the name of the country along with the flag because there flags I don �t know and even if I look for them, I forget them. And I think it �s so nice to know where people come from.
Au revoir !

9 Sep 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Dear Froggy.claudine,
You can always right click on the flag and you �ll see the image properties, among which you have the country.
Cheers,
Cyn

9 Sep 2009