Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Task-based lesson plans    

Task-based lesson plans

Mishuna
Argentina

Task-based lesson plans

Hi my dear friends...it �s been a long time since my last post...I �m working a lot this part of the year.
I �m doing my practices in the Teacher �s Training College and this is my last year. I need to read some TASK-BASED lesson plans for children with the basic topics (there is/are, can for abilities, have got, likes and dislikes), anything you have would be very very welcome. I don �t know how to start and that �s why I need some ideas related to the layout or the type of activities, the final task and so on.
Please, if you have lesson plans of this approach, send me a PM and I �ll give you my email. It will be a great help!!

HAPPY TEACHER �S DAY for all the teachers around the world!!! (In Argentina, all the teachers are celebrating tonight!!!)

11 Sep 2009      

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam,

My lesson plans are based on a mixture of approaches but mainly on communicative approach and collaborative learning strategies. If u r interested I can send u a sample. I did a certificate in Language Teaching last year and did 6 assignments in the field of TEFL. I truly enjoyed the course. 

Wishing u the best
Ahlam 

11 Sep 2009     

trelly
Argentina

Check your inbox!
Happy teacher �s day for you too!

11 Sep 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Mishuma,

Although they may not be related to the topic, these links may help you...

Hugs,

Happy teachers �s day, girls!

11 Sep 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

Thanks a lot for helping me!!

12 Sep 2009