Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > What WE did on the first day of school was this:    

What WE did on the first day of school was this:

Ivona
Serbia

What WE did on the first day of school was this:

Let �s twist mix

You might want to read what i had to say about it here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=11595

Have a good twist today! Thumbs Up

EDIT: In case you missed these vids ...
A Rom. Fr. Ks
K E K A news
or any other by srkirandja

I hope i inspire you to do the same with your students. They would really appreciate it. Hug

11 Sep 2009      

Caroline565
Australia

Yeahh Ivona..I �m Twisting here hehehehe! Fab! Now that �s what I call being creative! I just want to dance with your pupils now Hug I will definitely try that with my classes LOL
CarolineHug

11 Sep 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Ivona
The video is GREAT - You had so much fun. It seems that the kids are enjoying themselves so much.
It is nice to see their co-oparation.
Good for you - and for them....
Orit

11 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

Wow,  Ivona - great idea although I can �t imagine doing it here. 

We would have to go through a lot of red tape to get permission to film the kids. 

11 Sep 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Ivona, what a delightful way to start the year. I �m amazed at how cooperative the kids were, apparently not shy...I can �t imagine more than half my pupils being willing to take part, I �m envious! Thanks for sharing this fun video.

11 Sep 2009     

libertybelle
United States

FANTASTIC!!  What a fun way to start the school year!
Great job Ivona!
I would have loved to have been there!
Hugs
L

11 Sep 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Ivona, YOU ROCK!
Although I have a �bad � leg, I �m determined to do the twist with my Ss! I can �t wait!
By the way, guys, I �m gonna use Ivona �s idea of �Let �s go fishing � (see the link)
(I �ve already made my fishing rod - adapted one my dad �s old ones, he, he) and I am so thrilled! A few more days and school starts in Romania too (finally! - the Twist and the fishing, and my new workbooks for my little ones....)
Big hugs,
Gabitza

11 Sep 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Awesome!! It �s lovely to see they are willing to perfome this. That �s fantastic!!

Congratulations.Hug

11 Sep 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Ivona, I hope you know they do it because you are their teacher.

11 Sep 2009     

gitasiva
India

What a wonderful way to start the new accademic year! Keep twisting and rocking! :-))

11 Sep 2009     

serene
Greece

Ivona, I hope you and your kids have a school year as happy as their faces in your video!

11 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >