Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MICROSOFT OFFICE, PLEASE HELP ME!!    

MICROSOFT OFFICE, PLEASE HELP ME!!

JUANBEGI
Spain

MICROSOFT OFFICE, PLEASE HELP ME!!

Morning my dear colleagues. I �ve got a problem. When I bought my laptop, I had the microsoft office programme for a free period of 25 days. These days have expired and now I am asked a serial number to go on working. My friends have sent me lots of serials but the problem still continues. I cannot modify any of my word documents and therefore I cannot contribute to the site with my worksheets. Can any of you help me to download the microsoft office 2007? What do I have to do? Any answer is welcome. My msn is  [email protected] .Please, help me!!!

13 Sep 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I �m not sure, but I think you have to buy the program. When you buy it, you get the number.

13 Sep 2009     

douglas
United States

You have to buy the program to get the proper activation code (serial number).  If you use your friend �s numbers, you have to use their software as well (warning: this is, in most cases,  illegal to do).

Douglas

13 Sep 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Instead of downloading "Microsoft" which is illegal, you may download for free and legally open office 3.0 at www.openoffice.org
It works exactly the same way, but you need no registration or keys or anything.
I have been using it for quite some time and its just as good as the original )even better, cause it �s FREE)

13 Sep 2009