Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m Back + Swine flu!    

I ´m Back + Swine flu!

BashayerS
Kuwait

I ´m Back + Swine flu!

Hello every 1
I am actually back after a long absence. For all of those who private messaged me or expected more worksheets am really sorry for not answering back or posting anything new. Keep up with me and hope to talk to you soon :)
Have a great new school year and Good luck all ! am so excited!
Best Regards,
Bashayer

Have a great day!Wink

By the way..How do you guys deal with swine flu and going back to school at your country? are they postponed? any troubles? I really want to know what is going on in different countries. Thanks ahead

13 Sep 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

School is not postponed here. We had to remind kids about hygienic habits. A letter was sent to the parents about symptoms of the swine flu. They are asked to keep their kids at home if they have any of the symptoms.

13 Sep 2009     

BashayerS
Kuwait

Schools are postponed in Kuwait for no more than 3 weeks. 

13 Sep 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Like Manon says in Canada school has not been postponed.  At my school a nurse visited all the classrooms in the school.  She handed out products such as disenfectant for the hands, kleenex, a booklet explaining what to do. etc.  to every student.  She told us there would be further information at a later date.

We just have to learn how to protect ourselves and I guess good  hygene is one of the steps.

13 Sep 2009     

miriammh
Spain

Here in Spain school has started as scheduled and we have been asked to follow some guidelines sent by our local administration authorities.

In my opinion, there is no need to go mad about this. You �ll see as everything goes all right.

Cheers!

13 Sep 2009     

mjotab
Spain

Not postponed in Spain either, only some hygene advices.

13 Sep 2009     

BashayerS
Kuwait

That �s comforting! thanks Canada and Spain :) 

I agree on not postponing schools but it �s out of my hands! 

13 Sep 2009     

Missy
Canada

I �m sorry you were ill over the summer. I �m really worried because I have school age kids. Parents are advised to keep sending healthy kids to school even if H1N1 is in the class . The thinking is that the virus is everywhere and you can �t hide from it. I bought hand sanitizer for my car, classroom, house, kids backpacks , husband �s desk etc. Let �s take our vitamins and get lots of sleep this Fall.

13 Sep 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

In Portugal, school begins tomorrow, as scheduled. The difference is that we were advised to take extra care with our students and hygienic habits, like always wash the hands before entering the classroom.

13 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

in jordan schools have  began in 30 of august as scheduled. we were advised to follow some habbits as taking extra care .but unfortunatly the goverment discover cases everyday between students the thing that made the school atompsphere is like ayard of horror
when kids and thier parents hear about anew affect in swine flu they afraid and ofcourse you will find an empty classrooms in the day next .

13 Sep 2009