Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > be careful what you wish for    

be careful what you wish for

mr.dgdln
Turkey

be careful what you wish for

has any of you watched that awesome animation movie? I watched it and became a fan of this little girl , Caroline. it �s one of the best animation films ever been made!!!

16 Sep 2009      

jaeckerly
Mexico

I have been wanting to see it, since I �m a huge fan of Tim Burton. I love all of his films - so quirky! My daughter saw Coraline with her aunt, which basically ruled out my chances of seeing it at the movie theater (my daughter is my only excuse to see movies on the big screen!)

Thanks for reminding me to look for it on my next trip to the video store!

17 Sep 2009     

maggieudb
El Salvador

I watched it and i really liked it. It is very well done and in some moments i got scared heheh.

17 Sep 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

My 10-year old daughter told me about it and we watched it during the summer holidays. The animation is very impressive! We enjoyed it, although parts were a bit scary!

17 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

Thanks for the tip, I �ll try to find it in video store this weekend!

17 Sep 2009     

orisya
Ukraine

it �s a great fun to watch movies or cartoons with own students. Another question is how well they understand the whole point. I often find out that what i think is easy for them happens to be a very hard task for the whole group :(
I like the "Spirited away" cartoon, the pronunciation is awesome there, and in some hard parts we just  discuss what the characters might want to say...
Can anyone advise some more good cartoons for learning purposes?

17 Sep 2009