Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Incredible!! Teachers    

Incredible!! Teachers

Eduardoes
Ecuador

Incredible!! Teachers

I am upset  and disappointment  to see how the teachers stole WS and publish as they are the owners. I like Victor  will create or have a method where discover who do it   and to make it impossible to copy them .  After this Victor has to  cancel immediately the account in Esl printables. I think this community is for persons who want to share their creations and give to our students the best resource.

17 Sep 2009      

Vivi Quir
Argentina

Maybe we can start writing their names here, in the forum!!!! Let us not keep it secret!!!!

17 Sep 2009     

Eduardoes
Ecuador

That�s right Vivi  but  everybody know who are ,   You know it is a long listtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

17 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I suggested some days ago we have a button to report members who are cheating the system, so they could be banned after checking their behavior. If we report the ws it may be removed, but tomorrow is another day and they will keep uploading unsuitable material in this site.

I guess that banning them, it �ll discourage other members to act dishonestly or at least they �ll have to spend more and more time and effort creating new profiles and at a point maybe they conclude it �d better to spend their time creating something worthy.

17 Sep 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

There is a web programme which is used at our school called "Turn it in" and all students contributions must go through this to see if they have been copied. All copied sections are highlighted in red. It has certainly stopped the plagiarism here.

The reality is when you have a large number of people you always get some cheaters. It is just the way of the world.

17 Sep 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I don �t think that banning the accounts of the cheaters will make any difference really. There will always be the new ones coming into the site. It �s just the way it is...every community has to accept that there will be those who will ignore the "laws". It �s just a fact of life. I know that it can be upsetting but we should not let it deflate our spirits. There are so many other members here who really care about what they are doing,� so let �s enjoy all the goodness that is offered here instead. The moderators will keep "weeding" out the "baddies" Smile. I do not envy them their job as it can be a thankless exercise at times I �m sure. �Btw...I believe that this forum has a lot more to offer besides worksheets alone. Almost all of the upset seems to centre on the stealing and the copying of worksheets. We see complaints about this day after day. I myself have only uploaded two worksheets since I joined but I have enjoyed the company of many here through chats in the different forums and especially through PMs. I have learned much through sharing in this way and I like to think that maybe I have helped through my involvement in some small way too. � So let �s take full advantage of everything else that the site has to offer. Come on...let �s have a blast...even the "Twist" might be in order now!�Wink� Bet you are around somewhere IvonaBig smile

Caroline�Hug

17 Sep 2009     

rakelica
Spain

I agree with you Caroline. A BIG thank you to our moderators who do an incredible job everydayClap

Much love

Raquel, xxx

17 Sep 2009