Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A doubt about flash cards related to MONTHS.    

A doubt about flash cards related to MONTHS.

maufon
Costa Rica

A doubt about flash cards related to MONTHS.

Hi dear teachers!!

I have a set of cute flash cards about months that i place on the top of the board or on the classroom�s wall and i would like to share them with you but I wouldn�t like to have them banned becouse they are not ws.

I want to ask to those who have been members for long time and know the rules.

thank u.

There is one as example.

17 Sep 2009      

eng789
Israel

They won �t be deleted if they are in sets of 6.  : )
edit:  I can�t see it.

17 Sep 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi Maufon. I don �t know if you have noticed that in the title of your thread that you have used the word "moths" instead of "months". I thought I was in for a special treat as I love nature study�Big smile

Caroline�Hug

17 Sep 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I don �t understand the hug after such a remark.

Everybody can see that it �s just a typo.

But I suppose that you have to imitate and follow your counterpart on the site.

17 Sep 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

What!!? �I can hardly believe my eyes at your remarks Aimee. I was not attempting to be "smart" at all. Yes maybe others did see it as a typo of course but maybe maufon had not noticed it. I thought that she might have liked to edit it. �Ahh I give up. �

Caroline..and here is a hug to anyone who sees it in the spirit that it was meant to be given inHug

ps. Maufon if I have offended you in any way by my post I �m sorry. I assure you it was not my intention to do so.�

17 Sep 2009     

rakelica
Spain

wouh! let�s take it easy here girls, we r all on the same boat!!!!!
this website is supposed to help ESL teachers....
much love
xxx

17 Sep 2009     

millmo
France

Hi
I don �t think caroline ment to cause offense, I too thought it was about MOTHS rather than MONTHS. I just think caroline was trying to be helpful.

17 Sep 2009     

serene
Greece

Neither did I feel Caroline was ironic or rude, dear Aimee. I really think you �ve misunderstood her tone. 

Have a nice day Smile
serene  

17 Sep 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Ladybird, can I use your words? I wish people would stop arguing about nothing...

17 Sep 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Part of Caroline �s post seems to have been edited after my remark...

Sorry to upset you, dear friends, but I still have in mind a certain post at the cafe last week.

17 Sep 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Caroline,  your joke is funny, and I would NEVER get upset over it, but only smile.
There �s nothing wrong with it at all.

17 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >