Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen Contributions    

Stolen Contributions

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Stolen Contributions

Hello everyone. I �m writing just to ask everyone to take a second and read the comments before downloading the ws. There are lots of stolen ones, and if you read the comments, you �ll see they are just stolen copies. It �s really sad to see a stolen ws get 50 or more downloads and read thank you comments... Think about it, ok? Thank you, Carla

18 Sep 2009      

elderberrywine
Germany

the good news is: when the worksheet is finally deleted because many moderators voted for its deletion, the points go, too ... bye bye ... 

18 Sep 2009     

vickyvar
Greece

Yes, I agree with you.
There are so many wss with so many mistakes!
And what about all these wss with nonsense?
They take up a lot of space and it takes much longer to take a good look at all the other wss which really worth it. What can we do about it?

18 Sep 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Yes Sylvie, that �s true... We all make mistakes, but sometimes it �s too much... And some posts have so many mistakes that I find almost impossible to consider those people teachers... How do they teach the language if they don �t know how to speak English?!!! Keep up the good work, Carla

18 Sep 2009