Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Learn everyday!    

Learn everyday!

manonski (f)
Canada

Learn everyday!

As we say here when we learn something new: I �ll go to bed less stupid or I �ll go to bed more intelligent. (depends if you see the glass half full or half empty) Smile

Here is a link to a cute site: http://www.learnsomethingeveryday.co.uk/

I learned that today is talk like a pirate day. Aarrhhh! Where did I leave my parrot and who stole my wooden leg?

19 Sep 2009      

epit
Turkey

Manonski thanks a lot  I feel like such kind of things

19 Sep 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks a lot Manon.   Very cute.

19 Sep 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Wowwwwwwwww, Manon!!! Thanks a bunch!!

19 Sep 2009     

Nines Picado
Spain

Very nice. Thanks a lot.
Nines

19 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi my dear Manon
That is more than a dictionary, that is more like an encyclopedia.

look at this picture
I DO KNOW this is perfectly real. When I was a kid of about ten, someone discovered I had a kind of "big" problem with my feet. ( They were so ignorant, I had a huge, huge problem ) .So, as surgery, for the time being was out of mind ( almost forty years ago ), doctors decided to  try something a little strange with my feet and legs. They plastered my feet and legs for FORTY days ( my Summer holidays, in fact )and when finally they broke the plaster  and I stood up I was afraid of stepping in front of windows , cause I felt I was terribly tall and I had the feeling that I could fall OUT OF the window.
So, Manon, I don �t have a wooden leg, fortunately, and I didn �t steal yours Wink but in fact, we all learn a lot, from everywhere, and this I learnt, the worst way.

Hugs and thank you for the link.

19 Sep 2009     

serennablack
Portugal

Manon, it �s already on my fav �s list. Wonderful site. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Have a wonderful weekend.Wink

19 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi, sounds really interesting what you are all saying! I want to know what is all about and I can �t access the page!.. sniff!

Can u help me? I use FireFox

19 Sep 2009